2.5-litre 175.67bhp Gasoline Hybrid Petrol Engine
The 2019 Toyota Camry finishes near the top of our midsize car rankings. This is one of the most well-rounded cars in the class. It’s easy to drive, fuel-efficient, and loaded with technology. It also boasts an impressive predicted reliability rating.
The Toyota Camry is an excellent car. It offers fuel-efficient and energetic engines, it rides comfortably, and it handles well, making it more fun to drive than many rivals. Its interior looks great, provides plenty of passenger room, and comes with a lot of standard features, including an intuitive infotainment system.
- 2.5L Dual VVT-i 4-cylinder petrol engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission (petrol only)
- 17″ alloy wheels
- Bi-LED auto-levelling headlamps, LED tail lamps and Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs)
- Electronic Park Brake
- Driver’s seat power adjustable lumbar support
- 4.2″ full colour Multi Information Display (MID)
- Steering wheel controls for MID, telephone and audio
- 7″ colour touchscreen display with Bluetooth®3 and Toyota Link5
- Audio system with 6 speakers, AUX and USB input for iPod®13/portable audio players2
- Reversing camera with moving guidelines
- 7 SRS airbags
Settle into Camry and you’ll quickly appreciate the functional beauty that defines its interior.From the ergonomic driving position to greater passenger space and elegant interior finishes, you’ll experience Camry comfort that’s engineered to impress through openness, simplicity, visibility and sound. The 7″ Multi-Information Display (MID) on Ascent Sport, SX and SL provides real-time trip, road and vehicle data information. With intuitive fingertip control you can display fuel consumption, satellite navigation1 directions,audio settings and vehicle monitoring data. The multimedia function can also be used to bring up song titles, caller ID or voice recognition.