I/We consent to Rideshare Solutions, or any other party associated with this loan application, including the Credit Providers, giving information to me/us by way of electronic communication. I/We nominate and authorise the Recipients and the Credit Providers to act on instructions sent electronically by me/us. I/We understand that this consent and authority will apply to all communications permitted to take place electronically by law, including but not limited to:
- notices and disclosure documents about my/our credit application such as a Credit Guide or a Credit Quote for providing credit assistance or a copy of my preliminary assessment;
- financial services disclosures such as a Financial Services Guide or Product Disclosure Statement;
- credit contract documents or variations to the credit contract; and
- notices from the Recipients to me/us.
We understand that the Recipients will rely on this consent to communicate with me/us by:
- electronic mail (“email”) to the email address(es) noted above;
- in the case of notices or documents required under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (Cth) (including the National Credit Code, by making the notice or other document available for a reasonable period on the Recipient’s information system for retrieval by me and promptly notifying me by electronic communication that the notice or other document is available for retrieval on the system and the nature of the notice or other document;
- in the case of notices or documents required under Chapter 7 of the Corporations Act 2001, making a notice available for me/us to access on their website, subject to also sending me an email with a hyperlink to the disclosure or a written (paper or electronic) notice with a reference to the website address where the disclosure can be found;
- any other method of electronic communication permitted by law.
By giving this consent, I/we acknowledge the Recipients may no longer send me/us notices or other documents in paper form.
I/We undertake to:
- check electronic communications, including my/our emails, regularly for notices and other communication from the Recipients;
- ensure my/our email address remains current (or as otherwise notified to the Recipients); and
- ensure emails from the Recipients are not blocked.
I/We understand the Recipients rely on me/us to keep my/our nominated e-mail or physical (street) address details up-to-date and to notify the Recipients when they change.
I/We understand that the provision of electronic documents does not alter my/our obligations under any terms and conditions of any contract I have with the recipients or any credit contract that I have with a Credit Provider and that we should print and save a copy of any notice or other document provided to me/us electronically. I/We confirm that I am/we are responsible for ensuring that I/we maintain the appropriate software and hardware, including printer, to be able to access, view, retrieve, print and save a copy of any documents provided to me/us by electronic communications.
I/We understand that my/our consent to the giving of documents by electronic communication may be withdrawn at any time. I/we can go back to receiving paper notices and other documents, delivered by post to my/our nominated street address, by notifying the Recipients in writing withdrawing this ECC.